Mosser Companies is a family-owned and privately held San Francisco-based property management and investment group. Mosser Companies has been investing in and managing multifamily properties in the San Francisco Bay area since 1952 and in the Los Angeles area since 2017. In addition to its ownership interests and property management of the Mosser Capital portfolios, Mosser Companies currently owns and operates a real estate portfolio of over 3,000+ rental apartment units.
We are looking for a Resident Manager to join our team of dedicated, customer service focused employees. The Resident Manager is responsible for making sure lobbies, common areas (such as elevators, laundry rooms, garbage rooms) are kept clean and maintained. The Resident Manager is the first point of contact for resident concerns and requests and is expected to respond in a timely manner to ensure resident satisfaction. The Resident Manager will work with the janitorial staff to ensure cleanliness of the building is maintained. The Resident Manager is responsible for reporting crime to the local police department and complete Incidents Reports timely required. This position is regular, part-time, non-exempt.
- Promptly and successfully respond to tenant issues place work orders.
- Some light cleaning of carpets, laundry rooms, elevators, garbage rooms may be required
- Resolve any emergency situations, lock outs, etc.
- May need to assist with building inspections with Property/Area Managers
- Coordinate vendors and contractors in emergency situations
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules
- Must be able to remain calm during emergency situations
- Light cleaning of available rental units may be needed time to time
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Ability to work after business hours and on weekends may be necessary
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy with a commitment to maintaining high building standards
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish a plus
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must be able to use email and have basic computer knowledge
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our staff and seek diversity in our applicants. We will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of arrest and conviction records.