Mosser Companies is a family-owned and privately held San Francisco-based property management and investment group, Mosser Companies has been investing in and managing multifamily properties in the San Francisco Bay area since 1952 and in the Los Angeles area since 2017. In addition to its ownership interests and property management of the Mosser Capital portfolios, Mosser Companies currently owns and operates a real estate portfolio of over 3,000+ rental apartment units.
We are looking for a Property Administrator to work out of our Oakland office that will be responsible for managing the daily operations of an assigned property in accordance with company policies, lease agreements, and applicable laws. This is a regular, full-time, exempt position that reports to the Area Manager. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday.
- Assist the Area Manager in all aspects of property management as instructed
- Assist with city inspections
- Conduct move-out inspections
- Responsible for making sure all vacant and Airbnb units are clean, market ready and ready for guests
- Post Three Day and all other notices with Proof of Service as directed by Area Manager
- Responsible for all Airbnb platform operations
- Assist with any projects assigned by Area Manager
- Assist Area Manager with managing Resident Managers
- Responsible for handling key FOB entry and systems entries
- Take initiative to identify customer needs and provide services to meet or exceed customer expectations
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Must have a valid California Driver’s license with reliable transportation
- YARDI experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Punctuality is essential
- Professional appearance required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Mosser Companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our staff and seek diversity in our applicants. We will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of arrest and conviction records.