- In Property Management
CATEGORY: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician for our San Francisco location that will be responsible for receiving and responding to all requests for repairs, emergency work, and/or maintenance. The Maintenance Technician repairs apartment units; installs kitchen and other home appliances; and organizes and stocks the warehouse. This is a regular, full-time, non-exempt position that reports to the Work Order Department Manager. This position is scheduled to work from Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- Receives daily work orders in Yardi App, and keeps track of how many are done in a day.
- Timekeeping and reports, send pictures of progress work through the app SYNCrew.
- Make sure work orders are finished to completion in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow up with tenants to make sure they know their work order is received, get permission to enter the unit and keep them informed as to how soon the job will be done.
- Plumbing knowledge, replace P-Traps, overflows, Cartridges, replacement of faucets, soldering pipes, replacing cast iron drain pipes, and knowledge on how to unclog a drain.
- Electrical knowledge, replace light fixtures, lights switches, and outlets.
- Prioritize work orders based on importance; make sure all leaks, mold and peeling paint are handled first.
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work orders in a day.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Appliances knowledge is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Overall knowledge in repair, maintenance, and installation.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have own vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Punctuality is essential.
- Basic user knowledge of mobile phones and email
- Capable of sending work email reports with their phones.
- Professional appearance required.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone.
Mosser is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our staff and seek diversity in our applicants. We will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of arrest and conviction records.